Head of Hardware
Posted on Apr 27, 2020 by G2 Recruitment Solutions
I am currently looking for a Head of Hardware on behalf of my client in the financial technology industry on a permanent basis. You don't need to have held this title before, I am looking for someone who has a passion for team leading, whether you've done this professionally or not.
- Managing a team of 2 hardware engineers, 2 electrical apprentices and a designer
- Hardware/Embedded systems design
- Regression testing
- Data & Configuration management
- Organising test lab sessions
- Overseeing the development of new hardware components
- Test applications & verified functionality
- Experience of managing a team is preferred, but not essential
- Awareness of regulatory requirements & certifications
- Awareness of strict product trace-ability guidelines
- German & English fluency required
- Electrical Engineering Degree (or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years experience in Embedded hardware development
- Solid industry knowledge of semiconductors
Send me your CV to be considered immediately. Interviews are being conducted ASAP so don't miss out!
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.