IAM Support - IT Security/SailPoint/CyberArk/DUO
Posted on Apr 27, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
IAM Support - IT Security/Sailpoint/CyberArk/DUO - vacancy requiring profound IT Security, SailPoint and CyberArk knowledge a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector.
- Proven work experience in an IT environment in the field of IT access administration or similar (Identity Access Management)
- Familiarity to account and permission management on Windows, Active Directory, Linux, Databases, PKI, Exchange and business applications
- General knowledge with Microsoft AD, SailPoint, HiPam, CyberARK or DUO
- Information security and industry recognised certification
- Finished degree or equivalent education in a relevant field
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Taking part in areas such as security administration, security support and security information
- Providing a point of identity and access management for user access to IT and information resources, corporate premises and other properties
- Contributing to maintenance of security guidelines and procedures
- Coordinating with customers and internal service units to achieve and synchronise security related actions
- Supporting internal and external customers of implemented portfolio of security services if problems occur
- Monitoring and notifying line managers concerns in cases of security incidents by adhering established escalation procedures
- Verifying the accuracy and integrity of security information across IT system platforms
Candidates who are based within a daily commute to Basel, living in Switzerland or have a current Swiss work permit are highly preferred.
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
All administrative questions
Finding an apartment
Health - and social insurance
Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.