Windows Engineer - Cisco/Checkpoint
Posted on Apr 27, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Windows Engineer - CISCO/CheckPoint - vacancy for our Basel based client in the financial sector.
- Excellent IT Engineering Skills in the Windows Server environment
- Knowledge of working with Cisco Networks, Checkpoint Firewalls and F5 Load Balancers is advantageous
- Experience with building automation Systems as well as managing, implementing and optimising ITIL processes, in particular request, incident and problem management
- Strong communication and vendor relationship management skills
- Readiness to work outside normal working hours to provide on-call cover for evenings and weekends
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, a second language such as German, French or Italian is desirable
- Making sure that the outsourced providers are delivering a high-level service in-line with the contractual commitments and company's internal policies and procedures
- Working with the providers ensuring that the service management procedures for request, incident, problem, configuration and change management are aligned with companys standard procedures
- Providing technical leadership for the IT Infrastructure by supporting the building automation Systems, as well as managing the interfaces between the TecNet Systems and the company's core network
- Managing or participating in project activities impacting the TecNet IT Infrastructure and acting as the Product Manager for any software components required by the outsourced provider
Candidates who are based within a daily commute to Basel, living in Switzerland or have a current Swiss work permit are highly preferred.
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.