Test Manager (Dutch Speaking)
Posted on Apr 27, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For one of the largest companies, I am looking for 'Test Manager' for a 6-12 position in Merelbeke, Belgium. Dutch Speaking is a Must.
- Demonstrable training with certification or equivalent through experience in testing major mission-critical applications - senior 5 years
- Demonstrated experience in formal testing methods and techniques
- Demonstrated experience in writing test strategies and test scenarios
- Demonstrated experience as a tester in an Agile/Scrum project
- Demonstrated experience using Jira for test follow-up
- Language requirement: Dutch at European CEFR level C2.
- Demonstrable experience with planning, organization and management of test activities (must)
- Knowledge of SAP S/4 Hana is a plus
You are responsible for the maintenance and roll-out of the test methodology in the program; this methodology includes elements such as- Test strategy- Test management, including budget and quality procedures- Supporting processes such as defect management, test data management, test environments, ...- Management and control processes such as risk management and quality gates- Validation and testing- Reporting- Uniform use of support tools such as Jira/confluence for defect management, test status reporting,
Please apply now if interested and available.