Deskside Support Engineer - technicien de proximité -PARIS (French/Eng
Posted on Apr 27, 2020 by Senovo IT
Senovo IT is urgently looking for French/English speaking Site Service Support Engineer for a long term assignment, 12 months renewable, full job spec can be found below, please apply immediately for an interview within few hours and immediate start date!
- Hand-on experience in managing iOS, Android/Windows mobile/tablet devices
- Good experience on VMware AirWatch/Workspace One administration and support
- Knowledge of Microsoft Intune and O365 is desired
- Languages: French and English a must
- Strong communication skills
- 3+ years
- Provide support for Desk side issues per contract and be point of contact at the site for all IT related issues
- Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop problems for end-users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including off-site repair for remote users as needed.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user and network hardware, peripheral devices, printing/scanning devices, presentation equipment, software, and other products to deliver required desktop service levels.
- Provide hardware break/fix support and warranty support for current desktop, laptop, tablets and Workstation and Reimage systems as required
- Where required, administer and resolve issues with associated end-user Workstation network software products.
- Configure new users to the domain, setup new computers/laptop and Support mobile/Handheld devices.
- Maintain IT ticketing system.
- Assist with securing the network by setting up and maintaining antivirus and applying software security updates in a timely manner.
- Support of software systems and packages (Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office Suite and add-ons, Adobe products).
- Troubleshoot network connectivity in a LAN/WAN environment.
- Analyze Service Desk calls for Desktop Devices and incident data to identify and advice Customer of any potential user training requirement and automation