SAP Technical Architect - 70% REMOTE WORKING! ANY USA STATE (West Coas
Posted on Apr 27, 2020 by Bison
SAP Technical Architect is required by our client, The leading global Automated SAP-on-AWS global service provider.
Note that we can consider candidates from ALL LOCATIONS IN USA AS THIS IS 70% REMOTE WORKING!
Our customer is the global market leader in SAP Automation on the AWS Cloud and has recently been accredited AWS MSP certification as well as expanding its customer base in all regions globally
Our client has a fantastic reputation for strong project delivery and customer satisfaction and provides a strong package with a bonus for delivery over and beyond, and keeps working hours at a normal level.
They are offering exposure to the latest cloud based technology and you will be working with a team of best of breed SAP and Infrastructure SMEs and technical consultants. Each consultant has 5 days per year to spend on their Pet Project. Most of the work is delivered remotely, enabling a more flexible lifestyle for team members. They are open, honest and are always happy to share knowledge.
This is a genuinely one off opportunity to work for a market leading cutting edge Cloud focused award winning IT consultancy and trusted SAP global technology partner - working from home this should be a major plus point for you, with management and meetings conducted over Skype etc
Our ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3-5 years experience working as a SAP Technical Architect which must include the following experience:
Essential previous experience/attributes must include:
- SAP Technical Architecture or SAP Technical Lead roles held in at least 2 major SAP Implementations
- Pre-Sales Experience or involvement in resales as part of a bid
- 10 years + SAP Programme experience/ideally major global multi-million dollar projects minimum
- Very strong client facing ability, clear articulate communication skills and ability to talk to customers about benefits of SAP and the SAP journey
- SAP Basis or other SAP Technical Background
- Solid understanding of SAP Basis principles
- Pre-sales experience/ability to open opportunities within existing customers/sell new services
- SAP ECC experience
- SAP HANA experience
- SAP Integration or Cloud Migration project experience
- Management consultancy or major SI background preferred
- You are innovative,
- Command authority naturally,
- Possess quick sifting abilities, knowing what to note and what to ignore,
- Set, observe, and re-evaluate priorities frequently,
- Ask good questions and listen to stakeholders,