SailPoint IAM Engineer
Posted on Apr 25, 2020 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
Not Specified, PR
SailPoint IAM Engineer
- Manage source code and builds for compliance reporting
- Install, customize, configure, and support identity provisioning and governance tools
- Develop Java code for reporting, role management
- Develop documentation, workflow diagrams, and test scripts
- Implement new code into UAT and Production for system development life cycle processes
- Lead and participate in projects that include project resources to achieve project objectives.
- Identify and communicate high-level gaps and issues in primary functional area
- Create and implemented when rolling out new provisioning and role/group management
- Develops the creation process of new audit reports, templates, ad-hoc and runs current audit reports for SOX, PCI, and CPNI for specific application
- Monitors delivery against SLAs and addresses exceptions to management
- Leads a part of the project including project resources to achieve project objectives.
- Identify risks and issues and develops recommendations that address significant risks and complex issues.
- Consult on projects, and perform security assessments. Review solutions to ensure new and existing applications are implemented to RBAC Framework and Security policies.
- Drives RBAC Process Improvements and policies.
- Champion problem management best practices, drive root cause resolution & reduce future incidents.
- Participates in production support on-call rotation, especially on the most complex issues.
- Collaborates with vendor on root cause and helps drive mitigation or elimination actions for future incidents.
- Participates in on call rotation.
- BS or BA degree in computer science and 8 years' experience in IT or equivalent
- 2+ years with data security
- 6+ years SQL and Java
- 2+ years experience with assessing and implementing access control procedures and processes
- 3+ years experience with Microsoft Windows AD and LDAP
- 3+ years experience with SailPoint programming
- Strong working knowledge of Java and the ability to write scripts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, team player with proven collaboration skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Must be able to describe and communicate access control security policies
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to: