Posted on Apr 24, 2020 by Edissero Ltd
Our client, a leading innovator of revolutionary healthcare equipment, is looking for an experienced technical trainer to join its well-established, friendly team.
Through liaising with the product development teams you will design, develop, and deliver comprehensive and innovative training for field service engineers on conventional linear accelerators and associated systems. You'll also create and manage the appropriate training documentation including presentations, training guides and assessment specifications.
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Experience of training on/working with linac (linear accelerators) or similar complex medical equipment.
- A qualification and/or experience in an engineering or life science discipline, with an understanding of physics, biomedical, radiation, mechanical or electronic engineering.
- Experience of creating and maintaining a full range of training course documentation.
- Excellent communication, presentation and coaching/mentoring skills.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
A stimulating working environment is on offer, as is a competitive remuneration and benefits package. You will also get the opportunity to travel to client sites globally to deliver onsite training.