Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform Engineer/DevOps - Remote - Terraform Ku
Posted on Apr 24, 2020 by Strike IT Services
Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform Engineer with hands-on experience of Terraform is required for a 3-month initial contract working remotely for a leading Bank. This working as part of a team of DevOps/Engineers who are working on a large scale digital/engineering transformation programme. They require someone with solid cloud (Azure) experience, and with strong Terraform, Kubernetes and Openshift.
- Azure experience is a must, working on cloud platforms
- Good understanding of PaaS infrastructure, Microsoft Azure Platform As A Service (PaaS) products such as Azure SQL, AppServices, Logic Apps, Functions and other Serverless services
- Good understanding of leading CI platform, eg. Jenkins 2.0/Travis and/or Circle CI Jenkins, in particular, building pipelines and pipeline as a code
- Automated package delivery using Terraform
- Experience with containers, Kubernetes is a must
- Openshift is preferable
- Good Understanding is required around application build tools - npm/maven/gulp/Gradle
- Expertise in DevOps open source Scripting languages ie Groovy or Python
- Exp in design, build, manage Splunk, Twistlock and manage Vault is desirable.