Posted on Apr 24, 2020 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
12 Month Contract
Client: Government Body
(This role will be remote initially but in time the successful candidate will be required to be based onsite in Dublin.)
- Manage, support & develop the network & security infrastructure to ensure the efficient delivery of business services.
- Upgrade systems to newer versions.
- Supporting the NOC support team.
- Provide knowledge transfer to support staff.
- Defining, producing & updating associated technical documentation.
- Project management of projects in their sphere of expertise assigned to them by the Infrastructure manager.
- Provide consultation service to the organisation & it's clients.
The environments within the client site are currently, but not limited to, the following:
- The LGMA network is a 100/1000/10000 MB switched Ethernet LAN, with Cisco Firewalls, Routers, Checkpoint Firewalls, F5 load balancers with LTM and GTM, and Ruckus wireless.
- The main protocol used by the LGMA is TCP/IP with routing protocols BGP and static routing.
The devices are:
- Cisco Switches (Layer 2 & 3, Cisco 4500 & lower)
- Cisco Routers (Cisco 7200 & lower)
- Firewalls (Cisco ASA 55xx and Checkpoint R80)
- F5 Load balancers with LTM and GTM
Experience with the following;
- Strong experience & knowledge in Checkpoint is essential.
- 7+ years of relevant experience of Cisco switching, routing & Firewall administration and management
- 7+ years' experience in Checkpoint Firewall administration and management
- 3 examples demonstrating experience in compiling & maintaining technical documentation
- 7+ years' experience of Cisco switching, routing & Firewall administration and management.
- Cisco Professional level of certification
- 7+ years' experience in Checkpoint Firewall administration and management.
- Checkpoint CCSE, R76 or higher.
- A degree or higher in computer science or IT-related discipline.