Posted on Apr 24, 2020 by WDS Global Limited
Job Title: Software Developer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Basingstoke or Poznan, Poland
Salary: £51k plus excellent benefits and bonus
Our Customer a leading name within the Telecommunication & Fibre-optic Communication sector is currently recruiting a Software developer to be based at their Basingstoke office or Poznan office in Poland.
Working as a member of the EMEA IT Development team, the developer will be responsible for the full stack development, support and maintenance of internal business owned applications and data eco-systems, Data Analytics, and Communication with internal stakeholders, users and management.
- Fast Agile development of tactical and strategic business tools (Tests, Continuous delivery, deployment).
- Supporting and developing modifications for existing tools.
- Building tools to reduce repetitive processes carried out in the business.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analysis of business requirements
- Maintain and support new and existing solutions; defect resolution and enhancements
- Providing 3 rd line support and bug fixing on existing tools.
- Testing and release management
- Understand the business requirements and models to develop upon them.
- Be able to manage development lifecycle autonomously.
- Agile development in .NET and SQL.
- Autonomous and team development experience
- Understand & interpret business users requirements and assessment of LOE (Level of Effort)
- Capable of managing own workload, while providing regular feedback to management, lead analyst and stakeholders, as required
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £70k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£32k - £34k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£30k - £50k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£250 - £250 Daily
£45k - £55k Annual