Telecom Network Solution Designer (OSS/BSS)
Posted on Apr 24, 2020 by Ubique Systems UK Limited
Role and Responsibility
Strong knowledge of Telecom OSS L2/L3 Network process and design
Define and create best-in-class capabilities of the practice for solution design, implementation, validation, and support including solution life cycle management
Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
Analyze business requirements and participate in risk analysis
Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
Support deployment of solution
Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
Experience and Skills:
- 12-15 years related hands-on experience in large scale design for OSS and BSS service-based applications in a Java/J2EE, Oracle, SOA environment
- Highly skillful in OSS system architecture, designs, specifications for service provisioning, design, and configuration.
- Experience with multiple Network technologies (IP, BGP, MPLS, Ethernet, Wireless)
- Very good experience in developing Microservices in a container, orchestration, CI/CD based environment.
- Expertise in analysing Business requirements, lead JAD sessions, develop design and development specifications, and Use Cases contributing to overall quality delivery.