Quality Assurance Analyst
Posted on Apr 24, 2020 by Shelby Finance
Quality Assurance Analyst
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance/Test Analyst to join a growing, UK wide consumer finance business undergoing significant digital diversification
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join an established team who are integral in helping to transform our business by delivering a wide variety of test and release management activities. Your role will see you working on critical business transformation and cross-business change projects, designing and implementing test strategies to validate the ever-changing needs of the business.
This is a highly collaborative role that requires close collaboration between the delivery team, as well as the business support functions. You'll be welcomed into a collaborative team and a dynamic environment that enables new ideas and will have a real opportunity to work with innovative products and different systems and technologies.
If you get excited by continuous improvements, investment in technology and want to make a difference by contributing to our business change agenda, this is the ideal role for you!
Shelby Finance Ltd is a subsidiary of Morses Club and provides an excellent range of credit options to customers across the UK. We are a forward thinking FinTech organisation that thrives on innovation: we like working with people who get excited about digital products and innovative technologies who can help us to keep improving and enhancing our customer experience.
Key responsibilities of our Quality Assurance Analyst
- Developing a detailed understanding of any system under test
- Planning test approaches
- Designing test cases
- Identifying, documenting and owning issues
- Querying our databases and logs to identify test data or isolate the cause of issues
- Deploying code changes to our various pre-production and Live environments
- Developing our automation test suite
- Liaising with stakeholders at all levels
Benefits of joining us:
- You will join our Birstall (Batley) Support Centre, with free onsite parking, good motorway access, a comprehensive range of retail shops and food outlets
- You will receive a competitive salary, and great incentives such as life assurance, long service awards, health care, company share scheme, pension up to 7 % matching contribution, 25 days holiday, option to buy and sell holidays, Perkbox providing 200 perks, discounts and freebies...
- More importantly you will be part of a professional team who genuinely believe in putting the customer at the heart of everything we do!
What we're looking for in our Quality Assurance Analyst
- 2 + years' experience in software testing
- Experience defining and executing test plans
- Experience in a variety of test approaches, such as Agile & Waterfall
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible in approach and positive about change
- Strong attention to detail, combined with an appreciation of the wider picture
In addition, you may have experience with some of the following:
- Writing SQL
- Coding in C#
- Creating automated test cases
- Experience using tools such as TFS, Jira, Confluence, Trello, Ranorex
- Experience working in the financial sector
- Educated to degree level
- ISEB / ISTQB certificate in Software Testing
If you feel you're the right candidate for the role as our Quality Assurance Analyst, click 'apply' now! We'd love to hear from you!