Posted on Apr 23, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
Our client brings the world within reach, they connect the Netherlands with the rest of the world, creating value for the economy and society. Innovation is key to achieve this ambition. This is a perm opportunity within one of the best rated employers of the Netherlands.
What role requires
* Experience with large data sets and scalable systems
* Fluent in one more programming languages; preferably Python/Scala
* Writing clean, efficient, scalable code
* Good understanding of column/row based storage systems
* Experience with Kubernetes, APIs
* Good knowledge of Cloud systems such as Azure, AWS, GCP
* Experience with GIT, CI/CD
* Production experience with Real Time systems and data pipelines
Don't worry about checking all the boxes.
What we expect
* A team player attitude
* Strive for excellence what you do
* Keen eye on details
* Desire to learn new technologies/tools
* Good understanding of overall software life cycle
* Take ownership of yours and other people's code
* Can clearly communicate with stakeholders, third parties
* Work with Data Scientists, Data Engineers
Experience with Spark or Flink
Experience with Kafka/EventHub/Kinesis/MQ
Experience with deploying ML models to production
Brownie points if you have deployed machine learning models in production
If you are hungry for a challenge, and would like to join a like-minded, always curious, and skilled team - let's chat.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.