Capacity Manager - Kubernetes/SAN/HPE/Hitachi
Posted on Apr 23, 2020 by HW Search & Selection
Capacity Manager - Capacity Management
The Hague, Netherlands and sometimes London
€Competitive per hour
Capacity Manager for long term contract the Hague.
The Capacity Manager will have some of the following skills and experience;
- Acquire the necessary knowledge on company's environment
- Define a leaner capacity process
- Define capacity reports and dashboards
- Implement or lead the implementation of the capacity dashboards
- Define requirements for a potential future capacity management tool
- Suggest possible capacity optimizations
- Support the company Capacity Manager in the regular capacity management tasks
- Transfer knowledge of any relevant standard best practice around Capacity Management
Deliverables: Defined Capacity Management and Reporting process Capacity dashboards
- Capacity tool requirements document
- Recommendations for an optimized use of capacity
1.2. Required qualifications of the Contractor's staff
The Capacity Specialist will have experience of managing the demand and the planning, managing and reporting of capacity in environments with at least hundreds of Servers and/or virtual machines.
Strong technical understanding of enterprise environments is required, preferably (but not mandatory) based on VMware, Kubernetes, HPE blade systems (Synergy, C7000), Hitachi and HPE (3Par) storage. Past hands-on experience with the mentioned hardware is considered a plus.
Start date: MAY - So ideally you will be available immediately to start.
Please forward your CV urgently.