Chief Sales Officer
Posted on Apr 23, 2020 by Carosh Compliance Solutions. llc
I need your help! We are a self-funded early stage company that has stalled. We're in purgatory! We have grown as far as we can with me and my partner, alone. We sit on a rocket ship, sitting on the launch pad. We need a third, to achieve our potential. A sales wonk, a hunter gatherer to bring us to the next level.
What do we offer? Our service (privacy and security consulting) is needed by virtually every company, and the need is only growing as more regulations are promulgated. So bottom line, you can be part of something that does good, have fun, and be in on the ground floor to help build a company and a culture. This is an equity position, so you will be an owner of your future.
What do you need to bring? First and foremost, you need to want to be in a start-up environment. This means a lack of structure and a dynamic and changing environment. You need to be comfortable with and thrive in uncertainty. You need to be a problem solver, self-motivated team player. Your temperament needs to thrive with rejection; that's just part of the sales process.
Our clients. Our clients are a mix of public entities (Counties and public health departments) and small to medium size medical practices and their service providers. The median length we keep a client is greater that 5 years. So, if you are looking for a home in which you can excel, check us out and let us know.
THIS OPPORTUNITY IS WITH AN EARLY STAGE COMPANY. Large or established company mindsets, please don't apply it will only waste your time and ours. You need to understand that great reward comes with vision, coupled with risk taking tied to great effort! This is a critical leadership role. You will be part of a 3 person management team, directing the growth of the Company.
YOU ARE ready to take a leap in YOUR career and ready to take on great responsibility. You must believe in your potential not your past title(s). We're looking for you to unleash what is inside of you.
THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE and build something substantial.
You need to thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment. You need to understand that perfection is the enemy of success.
You need to be willing to make mistakes, take responsibility for them, fail rapidly, learn from them and move on to an alternate solution, all at the speed of light.
This is an early opportunity in high potential established startup that's solving the real life problem of small and mid-sized medical practices, all who face major medical security and privacy challenges. We are a small team where you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact. Carosh Compliance Solutions is a HIPAA compliance consultancy, with industry changing services and products. Our portfolio of products includes privacy and security consulting and a SAAS offering which we are receiving rave reviews from its client base.
Carosh Compliance Solutions is a portfolio of HIPAA compliance products and services for the middle market and smaller organizations who are required to comply with the HIPAA regulations.
- Carosh currently has referral clients across the spectrum of covered entities and business associates.
- We help our clients build security and privacy programs that meet their regulatory compliance obligations.
- We become trusted advisors to our clients, cultivating long term relationships.
With both well developed products, and a back office infrastructure, that will allow us to clone our processes from location to location, to rapidly expand our national presence. We are positioned for a rapid growth with the addition of the right Chief Sales Officer. This position will be part of a 5 person management team, to take the Company to the heights it is poised to achieve.
- Revenue generation thru direct sales and business development activities.
- Develop sales strategies according to the specific market in order to increase sales.
- Develop repeatable and predictable sales process.
- Demonstrate and present a consultative selling approach.
- Manage pipelines and forecasts, ensure all sales goals are met.
- Oversee the development and performance of the sales team across multiple channels.
- Establish best practices and build, for first a state, then regional and finally national sales team.
- Prioritize accounts, account influences & time to ensure products/solutions align & produce quality measures.
- Documented success
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in pharmaceutical sales or selling technology and/or professional services to health care practices is a plus
- Results focused
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes: Must include small and mid-sized medical practices
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer and CRM skills
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Entrepreneurial team player
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Comfortable working in a small, distributed team.
- Have been an early sales team member of a successful startup, where you've played a integral role
- Ability to travel within geography
About the Company
Carosh Is a Trusted Advisor
Our clients rely on us as their trusted advisor for privacy and security. You want to get back to doing what you do best, so we focus on demystifying HIPAA for you and your staff. We offer a variety of solutions that can be tailored to your specific needs and provide you with peace of mind by implementing Privacy and Security programs that minimize your risk of having a breach, include proper training of staff, and ensure that your organization continues to pass regulatory scrutiny.
We Help our Clients Navigate the Complexity of Privacy and Security Regulations
Many of our clients have become Accidental Compliance Officers and have been tasked to keep their patients' information private, in the same way they expect their own personal information to be protected. But they don't know where to start. They recognize that in the complex world of Privacy and Security, they need a trusted advisor to help them through the nuances of the regulation requirements.