Rockwell FTPS Recipe Author
Posted on Apr 22, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
Job Title: Rockwell FTPS Recipe Author
Location: Ireland- Cork, Dublin
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
- Very good relevant experience in Rockwell Automation (PMX & FTPS) Pharma MES (Manufacturing Execution System) in pharma manufacturing industries.
- Expertise in recipe authoring in FTPS platform. Must have good understanding of Batch Manufacturing records.
- IT experience in the area of the analysis, design and development of Application programming, Product implementation, functional testing, multi-site rollout and support
- Expertise in Java, PL/SQL Scripting, Pnut Scrip, Quick Script, Java Messaging Services, RA-FTPS, RA-FTPC, SSRS
- Must be familiar with S88 hierarchies mapping
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of validation requirements in a GxP (cGMP) facility and Software Development Lifecycle Approach (Waterfall and Agile).
- Well versed with the Pharma domain - terminology & industry standards
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to present to Sr. Management and global health authorities.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative, team building and communication skills to ensure effective collaborations within Matrix teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication as well as analytical and interpersonal skills
Key responsibilities (please specify if the position is an individual one or part of a team):
- Recipe Authoring, Master recipe configuration
- Provide MES business solutions- Rockwell FTPS/FTPC implementation
- Understanding Business Requirements
- Stakeholder Requirements coordination
- Site Recipe authoring team Coordination
- Requirement Analysis, Requirement Specification
- Business Process Improvement, Process Flow documentation
- Preparing and conducting UAT
- Change management
- Validation Documentation
- User training
- Very good' experience in the electronic recipe in FTPS
- Experience of working in Agile and SAFE Process
Duration of the Assignment: 18 + Months