Senior ICT Support Engineer
Posted on Apr 22, 2020 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
My client in the Antwerp region is looking for a Senior Support Engineer to take a leading role within their team starting ASAP.
- Coaching and explaining software to junior support engineers within the team.
- Managing all internal tickets and enquiries from within the company.
- Rolling out WIFI and new software internally including Windows 10, Microsoft Teams, Skype, FollowMe Printing & more.
- Analysing issues with existing software and upgrading IT support services accordingly.
- Identifying and explaining software support solutions on a daily basis.
- Minimum 4 year experience working as a Support Engineer.
- Strong experience working with Microsoft environments (Windows, Skype, Office365, SCCM), SharePoint, Teams and cloud software.
- Knowledge of accountancy software (AFAS) and FollowMe printing software desirable.
- Leadership qualities, team player, well-communicated.
- Fluent in English & Dutch.
- LOCATION: Antwerp region//Remote
- DURATION: 12 months +
- START DATE: May 2020
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.