IOS and Android mobile Developer
Posted on Apr 21, 2020 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an IOS and Android mobile developer. This role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
In this key position, you are part of a multidisciplinary and dynamic team responsible for the development of the Software Development Kit (SDK) for Android and iOS Applications.
- Write software specifications for the SDK (communication protocols, product functions, etc.) and capitalize on our client know-how through appropriate documentation
- Provide companies selected to develop apps (HMI) with a documented and usable SDK
- Ensure effective monitoring of app development standards
- Propose improvement measures in terms of quality and provide innovative solutions (interaction with the Quality and Test teams)
- Interact with the different teams for the development of new functionalities
- Excellent knowledge of Bluetooth Low Energy, ideally in the development of Embedded software
- Proven skills in the development of applications on Android (Java, Kotlin in addition) and iOS (Swift) and more particularly on the SDK part
- Experience working in an Agile team, SAFe ideally
- Perfect command of native Android and iOS development
- Good knowledge of Git, BitBucket, TFS or other similar source
- HES/EPF computer engineer Degree
- You are a committed, enthusiastic and ambitious personality
- Very good knowledge of English and you are ideally able to communicate in French
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.