Integration Specialist - Osisoft PI
Posted on Apr 21, 2020 by Experis AG
Professional Integration Specialist (Data Historian)
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across a number of professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our clients, specialized in the pharmaceutical area with HQ in Basel, we are looking for an integration specialist with previous experience with Osisoft PI.
This is a challenging one year contracting position starting in May 2020.
- Data Historian (Osisoft PI) administration and development comprising of:
- Incident, Change and Problem Management
- Subject Matter Expert for Problem, Data, Risk and Impact analysis regarding Data Historian Events
- Management and implementation of Interfaces to/from Data Historian and other Data Sources
- Participation in Business Integration and Automation Engineering Projects (e. g. Reporting, Interfaces, Big Data analysis, integration of machines and production lines)
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in Osisoft PI administration and development in a complex integration environment
- Understanding of business processes in pharma manufacturing environment
- Experience in CSV and GxP-compliant environment
- Proven experience in participation in Business Integration and Automation Engineering Projects (e. g. Reporting, Interfaces, Big Data analysis, integration of machines and production lines)
- Experience with Project and/or IT Service Management methodology (ITIL)
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken).
- Software development and Scripting skills in SQL, PowerShell, Web, .Net, Java, PI PE, PI AF, PI ACE
- Experience with global/multi-site manufacturing projects
Start Date: 11.05.2020
End date: 11.05.2021
If you are a result-oriented Integration specialist currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!