SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Posted on Apr 21, 2020 by ComTech Europe Limited
No less than 10 years HR application implementation/Support experience.
A minimum of 4-5 years SuccessFactors experience.
Local person with knowledge of local market preferred.
Education: A bachelor's degree or equivalent (Masters preferred)
- A minimum of 5 SuccessFactors projects acting in the module lead role.
- Experience on Standard SuccessFactors Reporting tools: People Analytics, Embedded, Advanced, & Planning with expertise in Report Canvas Reporting around EC & EP
- Knowledge of XML or HTML
Conduct discovery meetings with customer by identifying the customer's current process and future state needs.
- Configure application to meet customer needs while providing leading-practice guidance on customer processes.
- Manage the relationship with the customer and be SuccessFactors' primary face to the customer throughout the process.
- Master and maintain detailed knowledge of SuccessFactors' product-suite configuration options, integration points, and best practices.
- Facilitating client process walkthroughs to understand business processes and alignment with solution functionality.
- Acting in a client facing role to determine business requirements.
- Providing support to the integration & interface workstreams to understand business scenarios and required connections between the solution and other applications.
- Managing the end to end project life cycle.
- Demonstrate Leadership Skills - Executive Presence.
- SF Certifications in: EC Professional Certification + any other module (preferred).
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- A dedicated customer service attitude.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with minimal/no supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and be a team player who works collaboratively and effectively with others.
- Technical understanding of software operating systems and ability to work comfortably with HRIS.
- Exceptional consultative skills with customers, using best practices and past experience.
- Available to work some evenings and/or weekend as needed.
- Demonstrated understanding of HR Organizational Domain to include the departmental processes/policies/procedures behind the modules they implement