System Support Engineer - 220-day initial +3x 1-years - Strasbourg - E
Posted on Apr 20, 2020 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for one "System Support Engineer" in STRASBOURG to start from ASAP a 220-day contract for an international Org' client in Strasbourg with possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability (initial 220 day contract from end of May, or more realistic from June 2020, where additional 660 days extensions are foreseen). Our client is an international organisation and a great reference in any CV! English speaking environment. A Security clearance will be required for this position, if you don't have a valid SC yet, we will guide you (see below).
- Understand and take ownership of issues (relating to PCs or laptops, printers, phones, VoIP, Intranet, Extranet,
- hardware, and software) reported by users and follow them up to resolution, prioritizing and managing several open issues at once.
- Support daily user meetings using Cisco Meeting Server (CMS).
- Document issues and collaborate with 2nd Level support (if needed) to provide solutions.
- Experience in managing highly available environments and multiple site support.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages.
- Suggest ideas for improving service desk functions and service delivery regularly.
- Improving customer service by helping to develop and improve processes.
- Teamwork and Excellent communication skills.
- System administration (knowledge of Windows 10, Active Directory, Exchange Server 2016, Office Suite 2016 and above)
- Knowledge of McAfee Antivirus and Policy Orchestrator
- System security (user and computer GPO creation and maintenance, Bitlocker, LAPS)
- System Deployment (SCCM - creation and installation of operating system images, driver package creation, updates application, package creation and deployment)
- System Updates Deployment (SCCM - deployment of software updates)
- Remote access solutions (OWA, VPN authentication)
- Basic knowledge of CUCM (device profile creation and maintenance)
- Basic knowledge of Cisco Jabber (profile creation and maintenance)
- ITSM tools (SCSM - ticket creation and resolution)
- Familiar with ITIL/ITIL V3 concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English essential.
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described.
This position requires "security clearance level: EU Secret". If the candidate doesn't have a Security Clearance (SC) yet, then he/she can start working, when presenting:
- A criminal record (from his/her home country), plus ID-card copy, and
- A prove that he/she has already started the proceed to obtain the SC.
Our company is holding a FSC Facility Security Clearance, therefore we are able to guide you through the PSC Personal Security Clearance process.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.