Posted on Apr 20, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
6-12 Months Contract
My client is looking for an experienced SCCM Consultant on a Remote basis to start with then after candidate would have to relocate to Sweden. The right candidate will join one of Europe's largest manufacturing industry. with a dynamic and busy international team on a 6-12 months contract
- Good Knowledge in designing, deploying, and troubleshooting an SCCM 2007/2012 server infrastructure.
- Knowledge of installation and configuration of SCCM central/CAS, Primary and Secondary Sites, WSUS/MDT Integration.
- Should have good knowledge in Windows Servers 2003/2008 and 2012, Active Directory and networking concepts.* Should have good Knowledge in SCOM monitoring of SCCM Servers and taking the health remediation actions based on SCOM Alerts.
- Patch Management of Physical and Virtual environments through WSUS/SCCM or SCUP (System Center Updates Publisher).
- Strong working knowledge of SQL Server and associated components and creating custom report using SQL Queries.
- Monitor SCCM server performance & health.
- Strong Knowledge on SCCM server log files.
- Perform SCCM application patching, versioning and development.
- Monitor SCCM server to server communications.
- Administer Client communications.
- Perform Site resets/Server application rebuilds.
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide level 3 support for all aspects of the Microsoft SCCM/SCCM product suite.
- Capacity planning of SCCM infrastructure.
- Continual monitoring of security.
- Build all core documents and procedures associated with all SCCM/SCCM product deployments.
- Knowledge on PowerShell cmdlets and Scripting.
- Application Deployment Process with Good knowledge on Mass Software Distribution, software Updates management.
- troubleshooting on SCCM/ConfigMgr Distribution failures and Validating Packaged Applications for Deployment Readiness.
- SCCM 2007 Reporting and Custom Reporting for Deployment
- Hands on experience in executing Incident, Problem and change management process.
(1.) To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies
(2.) To provide support for on call escalations and doing incident & problem management
(3.) To independently resolve tickets & ensure that the agreed SLA of ticket volume and time are met for the team
(4.) To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions/Reopen Cases
(5.) Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update & management, Training freshers, coaching analysts & conducting interviews/participation in hiring drives
(6.) To participate or contribute on EN business in creation of proposals to drive Service improvement plans.