Application Analyst - B Stations (Dutch or French Speaking)
Posted on Apr 20, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For one of the largest clients, I am looking for 'Application Analyst - B Stations' for a 6-12-month project in Brussels, Belgium. Must be Dutch or Frenc Speaking.
End to end responsibility for managing existing solutions and the implementation of new solutions for Stations in order to improve performance, stability, coherence, life cycle and usability of the assigned portfolio of applications (including applications developed in-house, external software packages, IT services, optimize reports, SAP modules, ...).
The function consists of the following parts:
* Functional analysis (translating functional needs into specifications and solutions), in line with the (ICT) strategy - Translates the functional needs into user stories and solutions
* Project support - Participates in projects for changing or implementing applications for B stations - You participate in the development of test scenarios, functional tests and data cleaning.
* Application portfolio management - Is the point of contact for multiple applications and determines how the applications must evolve in coordination with architects, among others - You regularly coordinate with users, suppliers and other stakeholders prepare the necessary roadmaps (improvements, bugs, incidents) and manage.
* possible configuration of the solution
* Functional support regarding the application portfolio - Coordinates and analyzes more in the context of problems that arise with the applications under management
* Knowledge management - You document the solutions and keep the information up to date
* Up and running control of the applications - You ensure that the applications always work properly
* Coaches, supports other employees in the team
* Works intensively with offshore colleagues who are responsible for the development of some applications
Knowledge and complexity
* Knowledge level Master or equivalent through experience
* Broad technical knowledge through training (IT) or experience
* At least 5 years of experience within a similar position (Application Owner, Functional Analyst, )
* Knowledge of applications for real estate management is a plus
* Knowledge of various analysis techniques (use cases, drafting scenarios, ...)
* Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English, both spoken and written
* Good communication skills
* Methodical, accurate and with an eye for detail.
* Knowledge of ITIL, agile methodology, software delivery life cycle, etc. are an asset
* Proactive, highly problem-solving and practice-oriented, organized
Please apply now if you are interested and available.