IBM API Connect Infrastructure Expert/Team Lead/Coaching
Posted on Mar 27, 2020 by Salt
IBM API Connect Infrastructure Expert/Team Lead/Coaching - Banking - Brussels
Rate:£700 - £800 per day
Duration: 6-12 month contract
My client is a global financial institution and are effectively is exposing more and more services through API and need an infrastructure to manage them.
To achieve this, they have asked me to find them someone who can assist in deploying the IBM API Connect infrastructure.
You'll be based in their Brussels office and incorporated in the Communication and Integration Services - aka CIS - team.
The role consists of:
- Designing the solution for deploying IBM API Connect within the bank
- Identifying the necessary evolution steps to progressively adapt API Connect deployment to the clients needs
- Deploy and support API Connect infrastructure
- Facilitate the on-boarding of stakeholders onto API Connect
- Coach the CIS team so they can manage this capability by themselves
Your profile: IBM API Connect Infrastructure Expert/Team Leadership/Coaching - Banking - Brussels
- You have proven experience in deploying IBM API Connect. You are familiar with Kubernetes and Container based technology, managed on-premises and in Cloud.
- You perfectly understand the kind of stakeholders working in an API-based world. You can guide them, so they understand better their role, and how they can interact with IBM API Connect.
- You are willing to join the team as a key expert. You are a team player, ready to coach your peers to raise their expertise and facilitate the on-boarding of new technology.
- You have experience in the Financial and Banking Industry and understand the criticality and constrains of such IT environments. You are willing to work within a team where sharing of expertise and collaborative approach is key for reaching successful results.
- You are fluent in English and have also experience in managing IBM Integration Bus flows.
Please do send across to me the most up to date copy of your CV to (see below)
*Please note to be put onto the shortlist you must satisfy the majority of the requirements highlighted in the specification and this must be evidenced in the CV.*