Business/APM Consultant (remote position) - The Netherlands
Posted on Mar 27, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Business Consultants/APM Consultant required for a multinational information technology service and consulting company. They are currently looking for medior-senior level consultants to join their Digital Performance Management team in the Netherlands. This is a fully remote opportunity, so you'll be working out of the comfort of your home.
The Business Consultant/APM Consultant will act as a trusted advisor in Digital Performance Management for customers, partners and colleagues. Your main objective is to deliver faster digital experience to customers and therefore you will advise customers on possible improvements as well as mentor and train them on DPM technology.
The successful Business Consultant/APM Consultant will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or another relevant field
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in any of the following:
- Dynatrace, AppDynamics, New Relic (or other APM/DPM solutions)
- Big Data Analysis (ELK stack, Splunk)
- AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Bluemix, etc.
- Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Databases: Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, DB2
- Citrix, VMware
- Windows, Linux, AIX, Solaris
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills
We offer you:
- Salary (including 8% holiday pay & 6% fixed end of year payment)
- 29 days of holiday
- Health Insurance
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Leased Car/travel allowance/Bicycle Plan
- Laptop, mobile phone, Internet subscription
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an innovative team that wants to make a difference. So, if you could tick most the boxes above, apply for immediate consideration.