Head of Digital - Brussels
Posted on Mar 27, 2020 by Levy Associates Ltd
The Head of Digital role is to support a large scale Digital Transformation Programme in a globally recognized company based in Brussels. The ideal candidate will be the leading force in defining, delivering, operating, and evolving the foundational systems, sustaining, release programs and customer feedback for a large and rapidly growing digital Development organization. Directly influence and implement improvements to the company's development direction, taking them to the next level in their development systems and practices.
- Capture and articulate the development systems and programs, aligning to the company philosophy and practices, but also bringing in your own and industry best practices focusing on modern engineering concepts, practices and processes.
- Drive the evolution of all of the critical development systems: build and branching, release engineering, test frameworks, machine grid, critical systems.
- Drive the evolution of the release programs, customer feedback and pre-release programs, supportability, and sustaining programs, as well as our short- and long-term planning and execution practices.
- Build and lead a set engineering resources (developers, scrum masters, test automation engineers) in cross-functional teams to manage the design and engineering and for the set if digital products.
- Act as the senior technology lead and a mentor for the engineering teams and as a trusted advisor to senior IT executives.
- Collaborate with the broader technology leadership plan to develop a clear 2 - 4 year strategic operating plan that ensures resources (capability, people & funding) to deliver improvements in current customer journeys, new features and compelling distinctly native services.
- Filter new technologies and capabilities for relevance to our business agenda.