Solution Architect - French & Dutch speaker
Posted on Mar 27, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Solution Architect (French & Dutch Speaker) - Remote/Anderlecht
Solution Architect - We are looking for an experienced Solution Architect to join one Europe's largest and fastest growing clients in a progressive and innovative international team on a 3months + contract in Anderlecht/Remote.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Starting from the functional requirements, proposing solution designs within the assigned projects that meet the business needs. This solution should be in line with the architectural guidelines, the IT Roadmap and the strategic vision.
- Monitor thato plossings provided by the functional analysts and developers sustainably fit into the proposed architectural framework/Roadmap within the assigned projects.
- Serves as a coach and sounding board for the functional analysts in the preparation of the functional requirements and the developers in the technical development of the functional requirements for the assigned projects.
- Identifies the integration needs in the development of solution design and develops a plan for data migration & integration in line with the proposed strategy.
- Responsible for the development of architectural standards and standards at the level of the application(s) and the propagation of the enterprise architecture vision within the organization.
- The provisionof improvement proposals to optimise the maintainability, stability and performance of applications/services.
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment - Interviews taking place soon.