Security& System Engineer
Posted on Mar 27, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
My client is a leading Swiss software house within security, innovation & digitalization products in Switzerland.
At the moment, due to expansion they are looking to hire a (Senior) Security& System Engineer with strong knowledge in the security environment, Linux, network and general IT infrastructure topics to advise our customers and our own hosting center.
Your tasks& responsibilities:
- Supporting their customers in the analysis, conception and implementation of projects in the main areas (web) application security and IAM
- Development, operation and optimization of complex security infrastructures
- Participation in projects both in the conception and in the integration of new solutions in close cooperation with the manufacturer, the architects, software and project managers
- Systems engineering activities in the relevant fields
What you should bring:
- Very good knowledge of common web technologies (REST, SOAP, HTTP, TLS, etc.)
- Experience with application security and IAM solutions, preferably with products from United Security Providers (USP) or Ergon
- Experience with web authentication technologies (OpenID Connect, OAuth, SAML, etc)
- Experience with cryptographic processes, their areas of application and weaknesses (PKI, OpenSSL, etc.)
- Experience with system hardening (Linux and Windows)
- Broad know-how in general IT security and federation topics
- Knowledge in the area of network security (Firewalling, routing, switching, VPN)
- Experience with SIEM/SOC (log analysis)
- German language is a must
Would be a plus:
- Experience in the operation and engineering of Linux and/or UNIX operating systems
- Scripting eg Bash Shell, Perl
- Experience with (web) Application Server (Wildfly, jBoss, Tomcat, Glassfish, etc.)
- Experience with security in public and hybrid clouds
- Experience in regulated industries eg Banks or payment
- Certifications in the security environment eg ISACA, BSI, CSSIP
They are offering an interesting and dynamic environment with attractive employment conditionsas well as an attractive salary accompanies by a generous bonus scheme.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.