Cloud Security Engineer
Posted on Mar 27, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
My client is a leading Swiss software house within security, innovation & digitalization products in Switzerland.
At the moment, due to expansion they are looking to hire a (senior) Cloud Security Engineer with broad knowledge in the security environment, cloud, network and general cloud infrastructure topics to advise their customers and further develop their cloud offering.
Your daily tasks& responsibilities:
- Supporting their customers in the analysis, conception and implementation of projects in the key areas of cloud & security
- Technical advice to customers
- Development, operation and optimization of complex security infrastructures in the cloud
- Participation in projects both in the conception and in the integration of new solutions in close cooperation with the manufacturer, the architects, software and project managers
- Engineering activities in the corresponding specialist areas
Your skills& expertise:
- Experience in cloud architecture
- Experience in security in public and hybrid clouds (security groups, VPC, etc)
- Knowledge of cloud security products (API gateways, web application Firewalls, IAM, etc.)
- Broad know-how in general IT security and federation topics
- Knowledge of cloud network security (Firewalling, routing, switching, VPN)
- Analytical and interdisciplinary thinking
- German is a must
Would be considered as a +:
- Appropriate product certifications (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud platform)
- Experience with SIEM/SOC in the cloud environment
- Experience with TOM (Target Operating Model) in the cloud environment
- Experience in regulated industries eg Banks or payment
They are offering a gret environment to work in accompanied by a generous salary and an attractive bonus scheme.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.