Senior Security Consultant
Posted on Mar 27, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
My client is a leading Swiss software house within security, innovation & digitalization products in Switzerland.
At the moment, due to expansion they are looking to hire a Security Consultant with broad knowledge in the security environment, governance, compliance and general regulatory issues to advise our customers.
Your daily tasks& responsibilities:
- Supporting our customers in the analysis, conception and implementation of projects in the key areas of security & compliance
- Technical advice to our customers in the area of security, compliance and risk management
- Participation in projects both in the conception and in the integration of new solutions in close cooperation with the manufacturer, the architects, software and project managers
What you should bring
- Experience in consulting
- Experience in compliance & government issues
- Knowledge of identity and access management (IAM) opportunities
- Proven knowledge with single sign-on solutions and designs
- Experience with 2FA solutions
- Experience with ISO 27001 certifications
- Broad know-how in general service management and process modelling
- Experience in risk management and controlling
- Experience in handling and designing SOC/SIEM processes
- German is a must
Would be a +:
- Knowledge of cloud security
- Certifications (BSI, ISACA, CISSP, etc)
- Experience in regulated industries eg Banks or payment
They are offering a gret environment to work in accompanied by a generous salary and an attractive bonus scheme.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.