PMO, French or Dutch speaking - Brussel, Belgium
Posted on Mar 27, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Project Delivery Champion (PMO) - Dutch OR French speaking | Brussel (Anderlecht), Belgium | 6 months minimum + extension | Excellent hourly rate
I am currently recruiting for a Project Delivery Champion (PMO) in Brussel (Anderlecht), Belgium.
The ideal candidate will be acting as Process Owner, Product Owner and Community Owner with regard to Project Delivery Processes (Idea Management, Demand Management, Project Management) in order to optimize these processes, their implementation and the impact of all participants.
Youll be reporting to the Project Delivery Manager who reports to the Head of Project, Demand & Control.
Essentials skills for the Project Delivery Champion (PMO) - Dutch OR French speaking - role:
- ITBM module of ServiceNow
Day to day tasks for the Project Delivery Champion (PMO) - Dutch OR French speaking - role
* draws up an overview, keeps it up-to-date and shares it with the process actors about all ideas, demands and projects that evolve through the 3 project delivery processes
* measures and monitors progress through the project delivery processes
* advises and provides assistance to project sponsors, program and project managers and teams on best practices in project management disciplines and approaches
* draws up ad hoc reports at the request of management and organizes ad hoc initiatives to improve the quality of the data on the processes
* identifies actions map to individual process actors to accelerate the progress of specific ideas, demands and projects
* determines priorities (prepare, coordinate and build consensus) for incremental improvements to the flow of the 3 processes (eg structural improvement of data quality, better coordination with PM2), to subsequently implement as the scope of an improvement project
* implements improvement projects to the processes incl. Describing the new process in detail, drawing up and executing a communication plan and training plan
* keeps central documentation up-to-date, publishes and shares information with all process actors about the current operational functioning of the processes
* promotes the added value for Ypto of a coherent, centrally managed, and online consultable reliable source of information (= Single Source of Truth) about all Ideas, Demands and Projects throughout the project delivery processes
* ensures the establishment and management of an appropriate level of access and visibility for all process actors of the project delivery processes that are implemented in the ITBM module of ServiceNow
* ensures the management and development of standard views and reports for ITBM users from their perspective eg portfolio per management, breakdown per strategy, breakdown per technical domain, filter on projects relevant to the specific strategic program, etc.
* identifies punctual improvements and implements these in consultation within the Project Delivery Office by fine-tuning the configuration within the limits of the existing functional implementation
* determines priorities (preparation, coordination and building consensus) for incremental improvements to the functional implementation of the processes, industrialization of ad hoc reporting, and assurance in the tool of steps to structurally improve the quality of the collected data, to subsequently be used as scope of an improvement project.
* implements improvement projects to the functional implementation of the processes incl. Describing requirements, drawing up and executing test scenarios, drawing up/updating documentation, and giving ITBM training sessions to the process actors
* keeps central documentation up to date, publishes and shares information with all ITBM users about the current functional implementation of the processes
* organizes community activities such as workshops, brown bag sessions, networking, ... for all process actors of the project delivery processes
* makes proposals and is responsible for finalizing the agenda for these community activities in consultation with Management of BRPs and Solution Delivery groups
* prepares topics for community activities together with the PM Coaches, the PM Team leaders, and with the individual project managers who will give a presentation
* regularly organizes introductory and refresher sessions on the current operation of the processes and the current implementation in ITBM
Shortlisting immediately - phone interview this week.
This role is suitable for a Project Delivery Champion (PMO) role in Brussel (Anderlecht), Belgium, who is looking to work in a professional team within a successful multinational company.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV for consideration now!