Head Of Cloud Security
Posted on Mar 27, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
My client is a leading Swiss software house within security, innovation & digitalization products in Switzerland.
At the moment, due to expansion they are looking to hire Head Of Cloud Security.
Your daily tasks & responsibilities:
- Leadership and responsibility for building a dedicated security team with a focus on cloud security
- Development and implementation of a go-to-market strategy, especially with a focus on offer definition, job and skill planning, marketing and sales activities
- Sales and pre-sales activities for existing and new customers as well as identification of business opportunities in coordination with sales
- Representation and communication tasks
- Monitoring of the provider and technology market as well as reacting to changes and negotiations and maintaining potential partners
- Innovation and further development of consulting, process and technology solutions on a conceptual level
- Accompanying consulting mandates and projects with a focus on security at management level
Your skills & expertise:
- Entrepreneurial leader from the security environment
- Successful leadership, consulting and project experience in this area
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as a confident manner towards customers at all hierarchical levels
- Completed IT or science studies and ideally training and further education in the security environment
- At least 8 years of professional experience in a management consultancy or in a similar function
- Profound knowledge of the Swiss security market and network in the security industry
- Process and technology know-how as well as experience with common standard solutions in the security environment
- Experience with the interplay of security, governance and compliance both on a process and technology level, especially in the banking or insurance environment
- Knowledge of current market trends in the security environment and their challenges
- Fluent in German and English
As a plus would be considered:
- Hands-on experience with security technologies
- Experience with cloud security and technologies
- In-depth and/or application-centric security architectures
- Certifications and training eg ISACA, ISO 27001 internal auditor
They are offering a gret environment to work in accompanied by a generous salary and an attractive bonus scheme.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.