Administrative & Sales Support Manager
Posted on Mar 27, 2020 by The Royak Group Inc.
Consistently demonstrates an expert level of knowledge in managing all aspects of office management including administrative assistance, sales and recruiting support to all office staff and managers. Demonstrates the ability to work in a professional office environment while contributing significantly to client and candidate satisfaction, company revenue, profit and employee morale. Will be cross-trained in sales and recruiting by current staff to demonstrate conversational and written proficiency in all aspects IT recruiting and sales communicating effectively with clients, managers, candidates and prospective clients.
General Administrative & Sales Responsibilities:
- Support sales teams with day-to-day needs including correspondence with clients and candidates for interview scheduling, interview preparation, online research and packaging candidates for formal presentation to clients.
- Update sales meeting agendas and reporting documents.
- Assist recruiters in matching current client needs with current qualified candidates.
- Implement searching techniques for candidates. Effectively use computer as a work tool using Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Filing paperwork and entering names into contacts files and company database.
- Schedule calls, visitations and other events and ensure participants schedule coordination.
- Check candidate files for appropriate paperwork prior to client interview (resume, application, candidate checklist, list of contact names)
- Organize and maintain all office files.
- Correspond with clients and candidates where appropriate.
- Ensure Consultant folders have thorough and necessary information.
- Send necessary documents to clients/candidates (directions, application, skills survey, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Format resumes into executive summaries for presentation to clients.
- Support management and staff by presenting the company overview.
- Maintain relationships with active billable consultants with bi-monthly contact.
- Answer phones with professional and friendly diplomacy.
- Ability to think and act creatively in performing all duties in a growing office environment.
- Ability to address changing office needs as a forward and upward thinker.
- Ability to take initiatives and own the office environment.
- Ability to address and fulfil office needs with minimal direction.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy office environment.
- Relationship builder: Builds ongoing business relationships with prospective clients and established clients based upon service attitude, personal integrity and overall positive attitude.
- Motivator: Leads by example with a positive, achiever attitude resulting in results-rich, enjoyable client, manager and staff work environments.
- Leadership: Coaches managers and staff to achieve an efficient, friendly and successful office environment, thus enhancing their careers as well as company goals.
- Communications: Strong communication skills, both oral & written.
- Influencer: Comfortable and capable of presenting and influencing all visitors with a professional office image.
- Collaboration and cooperation: Contribute openly, frankly and respectfully with staff and managers for joint team achievement in meeting company growth objectives.
- Computer proficient especially in Windows-based programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Focused on the positive uniqueness of each human being
- Good listener; earns others' trust with honesty, sincerity and integrity
- People helper, encourager; developer of organizations
- Conflict negotiator-resolver
- Obliging, accommodating, balancing enthusiasm with patience
- Gregarious, sociable
- Self-assured, self-confident
- Ambassador of good-will