Posted on Mar 27, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment UK
Settlements Analyst with either Equity or Fixed Income background sought by leading Financial Services organisation based in Dublin.
- The Post Trade ("Trade Services") team are responsible for the service of our global clients who trade in EMEA markets in both equity and Fixed Income asset classes. The team cover all aspects of Post Trade processing including, but not limited to, trade booking, confirmation, settlement, fail management, relationship management and new business initiatives.
- To ensure the timely and accurate settlement of our member trades across our Equity and Fixed Income products.
- Act as a risk agent by proactively chasing down open, unmatched or failing trades ensuring potential risk is escalated appropriately and in a timely fashion.
- Minimum 2 years' Settlement experience
- Knowledge of the post trade life cycle
- Equity market experience preferred, Fixed Income experience optional.
- Strong customer service ethic with a desire to provide the best service at all times.
- It is key that the individual be comfortable using multiple systems and has a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Please apply within for further details or call.
Harvey Nash - Finance & Banking