SAP ACM CONSULTANT - MINNESOTA, USA - 12 months project
Posted on Mar 27, 2020 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a SAP ACM consultant for a long term project in Minnesota, USA.
The Agriculture Contract Management (ACM) Business Processes Consultant focused on the Agriculture industry facilitates the implementation and support of the SAP Agriculture Contract Management solution.
- SAP ACM (Agriculture Contract Management) 3.0 hands on experience
- SAP GTM hands on experience
- Hands on configuration experience in at least four of the following areas within SAP ACM:
o Commodity Master Data (DPQS, Tolerances, etc.)
o Commodity Contracts
o Commodity Pricing Engine (CPE)
o Expense Management
o Contract Call Offs
o Load Data Capture
o Contract Application
o Contract Settlement
- Strong commodity business process understanding on the following scenarios:
o 3rd party purchase
o 3rd party sale
o Inter & Intra company trade
o Back to Back
o Spot Purchase
o Comingled Stock
- Strong understanding of BRF+(Business Rule Framework Plus)
- Subject matter expertise in either SAP MM or SAP SD
- Should have good exposure/knowledge with Handling Unit Management, Serial Number and Batch Management, shipment cost process and integration between SD, MM, TM & WM modules
- Experience in preparation of functional specs for development objects will be an added advantage.
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners or mail.