Senior IAM Developer - IAM - Java - Python - AWS - Google Cloud - Okta
Posted on Mar 27, 2020 by Eximius Group Limited
I am currently working a large FS client in Berlin. They require a Senior IAM Developer to join their existing agile team and build out the capabilities. The selected Senior IAM Developer become part of a global team and assist in the developing, deploying and maintaining large scale complex IAM systems. Senior IAM Developer with 5+ years professional experience, AWS or other cloud technology deployment and Okta vendor knowledge.
- Help build automation and pipeline for our existing infrastructure on AWS
- Migrate onprem systems to AWS to support the existing cloud strategy
- Build a new identity model that supports the growth of Klarna
- Work with the latest AWS tech stack.. such as Cloud Formation, troubleshoot issues and resolve incidents and be part of the on call rotation.
- Build integrations between our directories such as OpenLDAP, Azure AD, Google Directory and other tools and services, and sync data between services.
- Build logic and detailed specifications to enhance the current user access model.
- Implement and maintain a central Identity and user access management systems using leading technologies.
Skills and experience
- AWS Knowledge and experience
- Strong technical understanding and experience of access management and identity management solutions, preferably with an open source and Linux background.
- Highly organized with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Excellent critical thinking skills with the ability to identify, analyze and resolve problems/complex issues
- Experience with federated identity and web service security concepts such as SAML andOpenID Connect .
- Hands-on experience with platforms such as Open LDAP, Okta and Azure AD.
- Experience in deploying services in AWS or other cloud platforms
- Knowledge of XML
- Experience with mid/and or large scale migrations of complex systems
- English speaking
- German and English speaking (advantageous)