International Trade Expert
Posted on Mar 27, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
Fluent; German & English!
- Ensure all Import and Export activities within Trade operations in Switzerland for the client, client Services and cloient partner are executed according to the Swiss law and compliance.
- Assign and maintain correct reliable master data (Customs Tariff Number, Preference Management,
- Narcotics, Dual Use, etc.) in the system for all commercial and non-commercial materials accordingly
- Execute import and export customs clearances
- Ensure and validate the correctness of e-Dec Import Declaration information
- Ensure correct VAT declaration upon import into Switzerland by applying all necessary valuation guidelines
- Responsible for the validation and correctness of export authorization and perform the embargo, sanctions, denied party screening to release the shipment
- As single point of contact for Custom authorities, Budesamt für Gesundheit (BAG), Swiss Chamber of Commerce and Swissmedic
- Support the client and Friedrich Miescher Institut Basel in foreign trade.
- Formal education in technical or business area.
- Certified International Trade Expert preferred.
- Fluent in GERMAN + ENGLISH
- Minimum 5 years' experience in similar Supply Chain role.
- Experience in customs clearance, trade compliance, international trade and controlled substances.
- Experience in SAP Sales and Distribution and Foreign Trade Modules are advantage
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.