MDG EAM and Utopia Master Data Consultant - S/4 Programme
Posted on Mar 27, 2020 by Masento
Masentó have a great opportunity to be involved in an S/4HANA transformation from the very outset of the programme for a leading client of ours based in Zurich.
As part of our global customers journey to transform their SAP system to S/4HANA, they require a Senior SAP MDG EAM Consultant with Utopia Master Data Finance to lead that track of the programme.
The successful candidate will be a business focused consultant with the ability to define and design solutions with senior stakeholders and have experience with Assets Master Data and the Utopia Add On.
- Expert in end to end master data business process design for Assets (eg Equipment, Functional Locations, MRO related master data)
- Sound knowledge of S/4 HANA
- Must have worked in End to End SAP implementation in the assets management area
- Overall Assets master data/Assets Maintenance experience of >15 years minimum
- Team lead experience - 5+ years
This will be a 2-3yr engagement and will start with an initial 6-month contract. The role would be 4 days per week on site with 1 day remote, however in the current conditions the plan is to start working remotely for the foreseeable future.
If interested, please respond with an updated resume for consideration