Lead SAP MM PP ISC Analyst
Posted on Mar 26, 2020 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Lead SAP MM PP ISC Analyst. Candidate will be strong in design and implementation and dealing with the users. Candidate will be a lead functional expert with strong experience in MRP/Capacity planning/Production Planning and Configuration experience who provides process knowledge support. which provides on-going support of their application. This person will provide user support, troubleshooting, application testing and post launch review and support of new or changed functionality. Looking for someone to create detailed Functional Specification for new SAP functionality, work with development team to turn requirements into a finished product as well as provide process optimization ideas based on expert knowledge of business processes.
- Responsible for the collection, analysis and documentation of customer processes/business requirements and translating into SAP system concepts.
- Coordinating with business and IT to define, design and implement SAP Materials Management (MM), SRM (Supplier Relationship Management) and Production Planning (PP) modules.
- As part of new projects, roll-outs and enhancements, gathering business requirements by conducting & leading workshops and preparing business blue print and customizing configurations, writing functional specifications and working with ABAP developers for reports, interfaces & other custom programs .
- Provide governance on modifications to existing systems and software modules in accordance to written specifications and standards.
- Maintain good working relationships with users and external vendors providing products or services utilized by the organization
- Data migration and conversion of master data processes, design and development and integration between MM and surrounding modules like SD, TM, PP, FI, CO with LSMW tools.
- Experience with EDI and IDocs Interfaces (SAP and non-SAP systems) 810, 830, 856 EDI types.
- Monthly Forecasting upload process in external tool called Atlas.
- Re-engineering existing business process and implementing for more efficiency at less cost and time.
- Documenting business processes and managing transport management system by importing transports and adhere to SOX compliance process. Resolving day-to-day production SAP issues and ensuring business is running.
- Preparation of training documents and train end users as needed.
- Ownership and Updating ticket status in Remedy ticketing tool (BMC) and updating project status in share point. Manage outsource resources and monitor their workload.
- On-call availability for 24*7 call-in support
Bachelors degree, or foreign equivalent, in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or related, and more than five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in the job offered,
Materials Management Analyst, Materials Management Lead, ISC Lead, ISC Analyst or related. Qualifying experience must include:
Five (5) +years of experience in information technology in the manufacturing environment supporting a ERP system
In depth knowledge of SAP Materials Management, Production Planning and Supplier Relationship Management;
Results-oriented individual with positive attitude, strong leadership abilities, organization skills and must be flexible
Experience coordinating with business and IT to identify and define, business processes, gaps, and provide design recommendations and solutions
Experience with data migration and conversion of master data processes, design, development and integration between SAP SD, TM, PP, FI, CO, MM and LSMW tools
Experience with forecasting tools such as Atlas
Experience handling EDI and IDOC Interfaces for SAP and non-SAP systems;
Experience with at least 2 full life cycle SAP implementations including Go-Live Support in the area of SAP Materials Management, Production Planning with Supplier Relationship Management a plus
Experience with SAPs Enterprise Buyer Professional EBP is preferred, must be willing to learn
Experience resolving day-today production issues, and ensure business is running while adhering to SOX compliance processes
Experience partnering with users, management and IT staff in a team based environment