Posted on Mar 25, 2020 by Shiraka Ltd
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Nursery Nurse with Level 3 qualification in Childcare to join a beautifully designed nursery with large and well equipped indoor and outdoor space, based in Twickenham Green. Due to their continued growth and success they now have this great opportunity to join the Toddler Room. This is a full time position, working 40 hours a week, and all year round.
The ideal candidate will need to have a Level 3 early years qualification and experience in a similar role would be an advantage. Whether to are a newly qualified Nursery Nurse or have years of experience, working in this setting would certainly by a great career opportunity for you.
Nursery Nurse duties and responsibilities include:
- Feeding suitable meals, snacks and drink
- Changing nappies or helping with potty/toilet training
- Teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
- Working with any health and social care professionals, where necessary, and undertaking any relevant admin/paperwork
Nursery Nurse Requirements:
- Level 3 qualification or higher in Early Years qualification
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to be organised and efficient
- The ability to support trainees through mentoring and coaching
- Acting as Key-worker and to observe
- A working knowledge of the Children's Act.
- Good communication skills both with children and parents
- Ability to form good interactions with children and use own initiative
- Quarterly sickness bonus
- Annual salary reviews
- Additional annual leave days (linked to length of service)
- Staff member of the month gift vouchers - voted by colleagues
- Annual staff training day
- Regular training to support you in your role eg safeguarding, first aid, food safety, EYFS, etc.
- Recruitment incentives when you recommend a friend
- Christmas events
If this is of interest to you, then please apply here and we will be in touch to discuss in more detail
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£60 - £70 Daily
£9 - £10.5 Hourly
£19k - £21k Annual
£19k - £21k Annual