Senior Support Worker
Posted on Mar 25, 2020 by Shiraka Ltd
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Support Worker to join a residential home in Twickenham.
This role is based at a residential home for young adults with Learning Disabilities. They are a charity organisation who are part of three homes in the Twickenham area.
This is a full time role, working 40 hours a week, they also offer an additional £60 per sleep-in.
The home is registered for a maximum of 5 Service Users, all adults and has recently undergone a refurbishment. They are looking for Support Workers who have a passion for helping others and also looking for career support and progression to a senior Support Worker position.
Senior Support Worker Requirements
- experienced in working in care
- ideally experience of Supporting adults with learning disabilities
- NVQ Level 3 or higher in Health and Social Care
- All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS Check and satisfactory references
Senior Support Worker Role
- Working closely with the home manager
- Supporting adults with learning disabilities
- Personal Care
- Educational, Occupational and Leisure Activities
- Emotional & Psychological Support
- provide personal care
- £60 per sleep-in
- Paid DBS
- Paid Training
- Options to complete Health & Social Care Diplomas
- Continuous Career development through regular updates
- Days out
If this is of interest to you then apply here and we will be in tough to discuss further.