Systems Analyst (Product Analyst)
Posted on Mar 25, 2020 by Easton Haines Consultancy
Systems Analyst (Product Analyst)
About the job
- As Product Analyst you will join the Product & Platform team who play a critical role in the delivery of overall customer proposition.
- You will play a pivotal role in ensuring that the design of the customer proposition optimises the use of key platforms by making key recommendations around customisation vs configuration to meet this objective.
- Where gaps exist in the product platform estate, you will lead on performing analysis on how to manage these gaps, supporting the Product Consultants and Solution Architects to design new features and functions according to best practice design principles.
- This role will suit someone who enjoys software analysis and gaining an understanding of how software applications operate through investigation.
- Main responsibilities will include reviewing operational software, technical documentation of new/existing software, evaluating codebases & system functions, supporting the solution owner group process and delivering appropriate documentation.
- You will work in partnership and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders where it is just as important to be able to positively engage with people as it is to understand how best to leverage the use of product platforms.
- As the business looks to modernise its core Platforms, the Product Analyst will be expected to take a lead role in supporting this activity, providing analysis on current state and enabling Business Solutions to design solutions which are built according to best practice architecture principles.
The successful Product Analyst is likely to have Application Support or Systems Analysis experience or perhaps Business Analysis experience and with a strong technical focus
- Subject matter expert within Financial Servicing (Lending and/or Investments)
- Client facing experience
- Presentation experience
- Application Support or System Analysis experience
- CBAP certified
- CeMap certified
- Cloud Deployment
- IBM Middleware
- API Integration
- Project Delivery Methodologies
- Tooling eg JIRA & Confluence
- SQL Scripting or Programming
In you will receive a salary of up to £40,000 plus a 6% contributory pension scheme and on completion of the probationary period, you will have access to a flexible benefits plan which includes:
- Training & Development, regular coaching from your Manager
- Pension Contribution (plus salary sacrifice option)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement plus buy more through Flex Benefits scheme
- Life Assurance
- A flexible benefits scheme (eg childcare vouchers, Dental cover)
- Performance Reviews and support with development needs
- A modern office and supportive culture
- A fun Sports and Social program (free membership)
- An active Charity and CSR program
Please apply either by using the link provided or by emailing your CV direct to me. Alternatively, you can call for more information on the number shown below.
Easton Haines Consultancy is a specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. No terminology in the advertisement is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary or contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment business.
Please note that, unfortunately, due to the high level of applications, we are only able to respond to those candidates whose CVs match the job requirements.