Posted on Mar 25, 2020 by Request Technology
A fortune 500 company is on the search for a CyberArk Consultant for a 6 month or longer contract. This person will be a heavy hitter and will start out remote and then move to Lake Forest, IL. They need to have experience with CyberArk daily support of safes, polices, troubleshooting, and tickets.
- CyberArk PIM Suite including but not limited to provisioning for; Secure Document Vault (Secure repository and sharing infrastructure). Enterprise Password Vault (privileged Accounts at OS and DB levels), Privileged Session Manager-PSM (Control and monitor privileged accesses), Discovery and Analysis tool.
- Responsible for Privileged User account administration of various Windows and Unix accounts using CyberArk components.
- Integrating various platforms with CyberArk, such as different LDAP providers, Windows Servers, unix Servers, Databases and networking Devices.
- Creating and managing Safes, Platforms and Owners
- Central Policy Manager (CPM) policies management or redistribution
- Knowledge on CPM and PSM connector customization
- Perform health check monitoring on all CyberArk severs to ensure consistent availability of system to end user
- Interpretation and analysis of corporate security standards and baselines
- Maintain Security tool FAQ and Support Documentation
- Create security reports used for troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Assist architects/engineers to collect data and generate reports per specifications
- Test and certify bew product versions, bug fix and provide detailed reports
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Maths/Physics preferred
- 10+ years of overall IT experience with preference being in Cybersecurity
- 7+ years of work experience supporting CyberArk PIM Suite/Infrastructure wiht preferred background in deployment & implementation of Privileged Identity Management using CyberArk solution for large scale customers.
- Basic understanding of high-availability (HA) and failover implementations for network infrastructure and server systems
- PSM connector customization is strongly preferred
- CyberArk Platform certification preferred
- Ability to document installation procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), etc.
- Experience in Windows programming (.Net, VB Scripting, PowerShell, Administrative Scripting) a plus
- Extensive experience with digital password vaulting solutions
- Experience with Windows/UNIX platforms in large heterogeneous environment
- Understanding typical Enterprise Change Management processes
- Experience with human versus non-human (service) accounts
- Experience of LDAP (server and client), NIS, NIS+, PAM
- Prior Citrix experience highly desired