Posted on Mar 25, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Business Analyst (UX) vacancy for our Basel based client in the technology sector.
- Solid knowledge of Pharma Development, Life Science industry or consulting firm
- Know-how with large projects and very good skills with BA practices
- Experience with leading projects as well as working in agile environments
- Strong communication and analytical skills combined with an encouraging personality
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Science, engineering, Biostats or similar
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Leading projects and connecting with IT Product Managers and IT Business Partners in the portfolio management processes
- Translating the IT enabled business strategy into an informatics context and creating project proposals and roadmaps
- Encouraging the identification of the most appropriate solution with RFI, RFP and RFQ as well as evaluating feasibility of potential solutions together with experts
- Creating mandatory deliverables in collaboration with the Project Manager as well as striving for harmonisation of business processes across departments by spreading usual standardised data applications, models and technologies
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.