Test Automation Engineer - Robot - Python/Java - Cucumber - 6 months+
Posted on Mar 25, 2020 by Next Ventures Ltd
Test Automation Engineer - Robot - Python/Java - Cucumber - 6 months+ Extension - Belgium
For our client, a leading Financial customer based in Belgium, we are seeking a Test Automation Engineer to join them on a long term project, initially 6 months, but set to extend thereafter to a minimum of 1 year.
Skills our client is seeking:
- Strong Automation experience with ROBOT Framework and Python/Java + Cucumber would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Unix/Red Hat
- Web Services & API experience
- Messaging brokers (various)
- Spring framework - (Blueprint), Eclipse IDE, Camel routes, MQ or SOAP Web Services.
- Product contains Red Hat JBoss Developer studio which is based on the Eclipse IDE.
- In order to test on this project, our you will need a development background with Eclipse IDE or Camel routes combined with a good understanding the technology it relies on, MQ or Soap Web Services.
Interested? Keen to find out more? Please apply directly with your CV to (see below) or call me - Interviews are happening remotely with a remote working start due to current circumstances.