Sailpoint & Identity Management Solution Developer/Engineer
Posted on Mar 25, 2020 by 1st solution consulting gmbh
We are looking for a Sailpoint & Identity Management Solution Developer/Engineer(m/w/d) for our customer in the energy sector with the following basic conditions:
Duration: 6 months+
Location: remote but Client Office is based in Düsseldorf
Due to the current pandemic, full remote is offered.
- Define and document IDM architecture like technical architecture documentation, modelling system and identity flow throw different it systems. The current architecture needs to be stabilized; therefore smalls changes might be required where the consultant developer should make suggestions how to optimize the current architecture to ensure it will run more stable
- Define and design enhancements to the UIDM solution
- Develop enhancements in the tool itself as well as the DevOps toolchain. This refers to the task that the developer should push enhancement ideas to the agile devops backlog. The consultant should add ideas to the devops backlog
- Lead and manage release deployments - it will be decided which enhancements will go into production every two weeks in an agile spring. Once decided by the internal project lead. The consultant should plan and execute the required tasks to put the enhancement from test to production environment (=mange the change to production).
- Coordinate technical tasks between functional operations, My Identity project and technical operations
- Analyze epics and user stories, write technical
- Develop Sailpoint customizations - customizations are required to implement an enhancement that was proposed for the architecture. As sailpoint is the underlying software to run the architecture, it always requires key changes in sailpoint when new enhancement is developed
- Enhance existing DevOps toolchain - how proposals will be prioritized, optimizing the sprint cycle in regard to methods and process improvements
- Align with systems development and operations teams as well as testers - this is related as colleagues from other line organizations that need to support a release change, eg for testing procedures. So align different groups of people to execute a change in the technical environment. Align on timeline, step and responsibilities
- Advise testing - how the testing will be done, eg define and document test scenarios
- Experience with Sailpoint IIQ (developer as well as architect)
- Preferred candidate should have previous energy experience - this is mandatory
- Agile development methodologies/SCRUM
- Good DevOps automation skills
- Proven experience of solution design or redesign based on requirements gathered during workshops and meetings.
- Proven knowledge of standard processes and requirements within the specific areas of identity management.
- Experienced approach to requirements gathering expertise.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player and able to operate under pressure.
- Fluent in English.
- Identity management solutions based on Sailpoint
- Microsoft Identity Management Tools (MIIS, FIM, AADC)
- Azure DevOps
Please submit profiles in English!
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to send me your application with your daily rate both for onsite and remote.
Do you have questions? You are welcome to contact me by calling.