Posted on Mar 25, 2020 by The Royak Group Inc.
Must know about the human cognition, basic psychology and logic sorting. Should also have good common sense and know about all technology offerings in accessibility and usability, interaction principles, MVC (Model-View-Controller pattern) separation, languages for creating interfaces and generally tool kits, tools and programs that deal with the interface.
- Create Web application Front End as per design comps and information architecture
- Integrate Front End application with the application business layer
- Follow best practices and standards for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility
- Collect feedback from design and technical staff on Website development needs
- Understand executing accessibility and progressive enhancement presentation
- Stick to established coding standards and group procedures individually and in teams
- Plan and estimate projects and reports hours to administration for billing
- Add to engineering team's culture of high code quality
- Coordinate with Interface Design Architects for meeting accessibility standards at code level
- Create conceptual diagrams, visual mock-ups, and manage detailed user interface specifications
- Conduct usability testing to resolve interface problems
- Engage in requirement specification process for new software functionality
- Ensure design consistency with client's development standards and guidelines
- Design and build UIs on any server platform in a team environment