CyberArk Security Engineer - Texas, NC, AZ
Posted on Mar 25, 2020 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
$35 Billion corporation is seeking a CyberArk Security Engineer for Dallas, TX, Charlotte, NC or Phoenix, AZ
Relocation Assistance is available.
No sponsorship of any kind is available
This company's team is embarking on a journey to optimize and modernize application computing in the datacenters and to leverage various Cloud provider services. Within Information Security, CyberArk Security Engineers are tasked to develop Vault and Privileged Session Manager standards, provide oversight authority for all vault related activities, and own responsibility for maintaining the environments at all points in their life cycle. In addition, these engineers will educate and mentor business/technology teams around adoption/best practices and ensure compliance with all responsibilities for vault management.
As a CyberArk Security Engineer, you will be part of an Enterprise-wide Information Security Engineering team responsible for Vault Management. The selected candidate will be a key member of a team responsible for planning, implementation and support of the Enterprise Privilege Vault Management System (EPVM) Platform.
This impactful position will be responsible for design, deployment, configuration and maintenance of CyberArk PIM Suite in a global environment. The successful individual will be a self-motivated, detail-oriented team player who enjoys working against aggressive delivery goals in a fast-paced, dynamic and technically complex environment. He/she will also enjoy building and maintaining cross-organization relationships, drive process simplification and end-user satisfaction.
- CyberArk PIM Suite
- Responsible for account administration using CyberArk components
- Integrating platforms with CyberArk, (Windows/Unix, etc.)
- Creating and Managing Safes, Platforms and Owners
- Central Policy Manager (CPM) policies management or redistribution
- Knowledge on CPM and PSM connector customization
- Perform health check monitoring on all CyberArk severs to ensure consistent availability of system to end user
- Interpretation and analysis of corporate security standards and baselines
- Maintain Security tool FAQ and Support Documentation
- Create security reports used for troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Assist architects/engineers to collect data and generate reports per specifications
- Test and certify new product versions, bug fix and provide detailed reports
- Develop and execute test plans
- Produce and maintain Metrics & Reporting
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of work experience supporting CyberArk PIM Suite/Infrastructure Basic understanding of high-availability (HA) and failover implementations for network infrastructure and server systems
- Ability to describe highly technical information in an understandable level to any audience
- Self-motivated (takes initiative), confident and reliable
- Ability to assume ownership and willingness to take responsibility and manage projects to completion
- Must be a problem solver with root cause analysis skills who brings solutions to the team
- Experience maintaining and implementing new settings along with remediation and mitigation as required
- Ability to document installation procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), etc.
- Experience in Windows programming (.Net, VB Scripting, PowerShell, Administrative Scripting) a plus
- Extensive experience with digital password vaulting solutions
- Experience with Windows/UNIX platforms in large heterogeneous environment
- Understanding typical Enterprise Change Management processes
- PSM connector customization ++
- CyberArk Platform certification ++