Financial Internal Auditor
Posted on Mar 25, 2020 by Apollo Solutions Ltd
Internal Auditor - Manufacturing - Dublin (Ireland)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Internal Auditor to join an international manufacturing company based in their Dublin office. Servicing its clients globally the business is known for its specialised products and innovation in technology which has catapulted them to market leaders within their industry.
Your role as the Internal Auditor will involve the following key areas of responsibility.
- 40 -50% travel.
- Apply your understanding of controls and risks to audits and reviews.
- Identify risks and key areas of testing.
- Engage and build relationships with senior stakeholders across the business.
- Convey control weaknesses and recommend improvements.
To be successful in this role you will have experience working within manufacturing undertaking financial audits.
Ideally, you will possess.
- Professional qualification or master degree
- University degree
- Audit and controlling experience
- Fluent English proficient
- Driving license
In return, you will benefit from a contributory pension, relocation package, performance-related bonuses and more!
This progressive and dynamic international organisation is a great place to work. APPLY today!